- 6999 INR
Our Supersonic Bird Chaser utilizes a characteristic ruthless rule to frighten undesirable flying creatures off from ranches, plantations, patio nurseries, yards or some different property. Customers may set our chaser to PIR form to secure a littler region, bend point of 130o at a separation of 30ft. In addition, the implicit PIR sensor distinguishes development as well as the capable amplifier communicates ruthless calls of the peddle, owl, falcon and different bird species in trouble. Clients may utilize the self mode for securing optimum room over 1 section of land. Furthermore, under self mode, a 5-30 minutes time interim might be set to permit our Supersonic Bird Chaser to communicate savage calls consequently. Amid the evening time when winged creatures stop their exercises, Fledgling Chaser will quit working by its inherent photograph sensor.
Through our Supersonic Bird Chaser, different pest birds can be prevented such as crows, blackbirds, pigeons, sparrows and more. In addition, the chaser is installed in gardens, yards, farms, orchards and different properties.
- Simple establishment and support free
- PIR mode permits littler zone assurance
- Self mode consolidates with 5 minutes to half an hour interim for vast territory security
- Integrated photograph sensor permits the unit be worked just in the daytime
- Savage calls of hawks, falcons, owls and eagles may likewise alarm rats and mice
- Incorporated volume alteration handle for effective volume control
- Redone computerized IC recording of genuine predatory calls
100-120VAC per 50/60 cycles
Automated recording of calls of falcons, hawks, owls and birds in distress.
- Self Mode: Over 1 section of land (if, volume is swung to the optimum)
- PIR State: Fan-shape region of 1300, separation of over 30 feet
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
X-60/61, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-II, New Delhi, Delhi, 110020, India