Physiotherapy Back & Abdomen Relief Belt
Made in USA
Our Back & Abdomen Relief pack is a multipurpose heating pack and cold pack designed to relieve a pain in the lower back and abdomen areas. It has Elastic Velcro strap that secure it safely in place allowing the user free mobility while applying the pack. It is reusable and can be used as a heat pack, a moist heat pack and a cold pack. It is commonly used by people to relieve lower back pain, stomach aches and menstrual cramps. The Back & Abdomen Relief Pack is filled with our 100% natural aromatherapy blend â a mixture of 10 herbs and grains. It combines the benefits of heat therapy and cold therapy for back pain relief with aromatherapy that helps to relieve tension, making it a great stress & back pain relief treatment at home.
- Product size: Approximately 15.0" x 5.0" x 1.25ââ
- Applications: Hot therapy / Moist therapy / Cold therapy and Aromatherapy
- Material/ Fabric: 100% Cotton
Filling Ingredients: Scented - Wheat, Flaxseed, Chamomile, Cinnamon, Lemongrass, Peppermint, Rosemary, Spearmint, White
Willow & Yarrow. Unscented - Wheat & Flaxseed.
How to use:
Initial Heating Time
Additional Heating Time
Reuse Heating Time
Apply the Back & Abdomen Relief Pack on the desired area for relief. Do not apply directly to the skin. Recommended duration of each application is 10-30 minutes. Repeat as needed. Use caution when applying to sensitive parts of the body. When using on children, adult supervision is advised. To use as a hot pack: Prior to heating, remove all paper, staples, and plastic packaging. Before heating, fold the Back & Abdomen pack in the middle and make sure the Velcro straps are tucked between the packâs sections. Heat the wrap in the microwave for 1 Â¼ minutes. If the wrap is not warm enough, heat for another 15 seconds. To reuse after application, reheat for 45 seconds. If the microwave does not have a turntable, turn the wrap over halfway through the heating process to even out the temperature of the wrap and avoid hot spots. Do not overheat the product.
To use as a cold pack: Put the wrap inside a sealable plastic bag and put in the freezer for 1 to 2 hours. Make sure to remove the protective cover from the product first (if any).Storage: When not in use, store the wrap in a sealable plastic bag in the freezer. Prior to the first storage, heat the wrap in the microwave on high for 1 minute and then store in the freezer as instructed.
Cleaning: Pack â wipe the product with a wet cloth. Do not saturate the product & do not soak or get the herbs wet. Protective Cover â as instructed on the washing instruction label sewed to the cover.
- Hot Therapy + Cold Therapy + Aromatherapy in one product.
- This products is used for the lower back area and stomach area.
- Includes tubular design, for even heating / cooling effect along the whole pack area for a supreme relief.
- Shaped by the contour of the lower back and abdomen for optimal therapeutic benefits. 100% Natural Therapy Filled with 100% natural blend of herbs and grain the back & abdomen relief wrap is an effective natural pain and stress relief alternative for pain killers, electric heating pads and synthetic hot & cold applications.
Clever weight distribution for maximum comfort (stay in place without slipping away).
X-60/61, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-II, New Delhi, Delhi, 110020, India